Monday, August 18, 2008

iPhone 2.0.2: will it be the saving Grace?

So the great features about the new iPhone 3g? 3G, which I' ve had to turn off because the battery life goes from aprox 8 hours down to 2. WHO would release a phone with 3G in the name with those kind of battery issues?

So I just downloaded 2.0.2. The discussion thread on Apple is here. I've noticed the Contacts aren't delayed anymore. Since the 2.0 release, when you went into contacts, the contact list was unusable for approx. 2-5 seconds which is really annoying.

The 3G looks no "Stronger" or weaker in this release. I hate that Apple only said "Bug Fixes" and didn't outline what fixes were made. How RUDE.

I doubt that 2.0.2 has done a whole lot. I will check out battery time today and see where it stands.

No comments: